The 16th APCCMI will be an ideal opportunity to have your organisation’s name and products in front of a major audience of influential participants.
APCCMI 2016 is expected to attract over 1,000 clinicians, scientists, researchers, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals working in the Asia Pacific region.
The Benefits of Sponsoring or Exhibiting
- The congress will provide many long lasting benefits including:
Reach over 750 clinicians, scientists, researchers, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals
- One of the largest audiences of infection prevention and control, infectious diseases and clinical microbiology expertise from the Asia Pacific region
- The perfect platform through satellite symposia where industry can connect and communicate with target audiences, presenting the latest scientific data and developments
- Network new and consolidate existing relationships with key industry figures
- Discuss current trends and challenges with the delegates and how your company can assist
- High visibility on the official Congress website and in Congress marketing material
- The opportunity for one on one and face-to-face marketing
Meet delegates from Asian Pacific Countries such as China, Korea, India, Malaysia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Japan, Philippines, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Vietnam, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Turkey, Australia and more
Sponsorship & Exhibition Opportunities at a Glance
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD). Costs are inclusive of the Goods and Services Tax (GST).
|Sponsorship Opportunity||Cost per item (AUD)|
|Welcome Reception Sponsor||$7,700|
|Delegate Satchel Sponsor||$5,500|
|Morning Tea Sponsor||$5,500|
|Afternoon Tea Sponsor||$5,500|
|Shell Scheme Booth
(3m x 3m = 9m²)
|Floor Space Only
(3m x 3m = 9m²)
Min. 18m² required
|Advertisement in Final Program|
The Congress Organisers would be delighted to discuss the above sponsorship opportunities with you.
If you would like to explore a customised package please contact us and we will be happy to work towards a suitable partnership.